This home, lovingly maintained by its owner-builder, is perfectly situated in a lovely, quiet neighbourhood with private rear access to a glorious park and children's playground. And it's also within walking distance to schools, medical services, childcare and Somerville Central shopping centre.
This solid brick veneer home on 687 sq metres has everything the young family or downsizing couple could want:
- 3 double bedrooms, all with BIRs and ceiling fans
- Semi-ensuite bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Separate toilet
- Family-size laundry with good storage
- Kitchen/dining with good storage and bench space; meals area
- Living room with gas heater and air conditioner
- Neutral decor throughout
- Under-cover front veranda and entrance hall
Outside, this property delivers many bonuses, with its long sealed driveway, sculptured landscaping with garden walls, mature trees, and secure rear garden.
- Large garden deck with gazebo (removable cover in as-new condition)
- Built-in BBQ
- Garden shed
- Huge double garage with workshop
- Near-flat lawn, with gated access to large park with children's playground facilities
This property represents exceptional value, and offers multiple opportunities to add value and enjoy a great lifestyle.