Tucked in a quiet corner of Langwarrin and surrounded by quality homes, this twelve-years-young, one-owner home is a delight - inside and out.
Gorgeous professionally-landscaped gardens surround the home and offer an immediate atmosphere of luxury. They invite you to enjoy the large wrap-around deck, with its under-cover outdoor dining, along with plenty of room for relaxing in the sun and entertaining. There is also extra driveway space for the boat, caravan and trailer.
Inside, the enormous heart of this home is a versatile, multi-zone family living area, with floor-to-ceiling expanses of glass connecting you to the deck and garden beyond. The well-appointed kitchen connects seamlessly to informal living and dining areas, as well as to the outdoor eating area via large sliding windows. A formal lounge/dining space at the front of the home further extends your options for family and entertaining space, while high ceilings and wide entrance corridor add an atmosphere of luxury.
The private master suite at the front of the home has a super-sized walk-though wardrobe and equally large bathroom featuring double spa bath and separate large shower. At the rear, two further double bedrooms with BIRs share their corridor with a family bathroom, separate toilet, and laundry with external access. The current study can easily convert to a fourth bedroom, depending on your family's needs.
This home has been beautifully maintained, and is ready to be enjoyed by its next fortunate owners.
- 4 bedrooms or 3 + large study
- 2 bathrooms
- Evaporative cooling
- Gas ducted heating
- Energy Rating: 5 star
- Land Size: 760 sq m approx.
- House: 23 squares (210sq m)
- Outdoor Deck: 10 squares (93 sq m)
- Double Garage, auto door: 3.5 squares (33 sq m), incl workshop space
- Extra car space for a trailer, caravan or boat
- Location: convenient to primary and secondary schools, medical facilities, green spaces and sports facilities; a short drive to connect with Mornington Peninsula Freeway.