You'd be forgiven for feeling permanently on holiday in this beautifully designed home overlooking the sparkling waters of Port Philip Bay, just a short walk to beautiful Moondah Beach. All-weather enclosed pool, spa and entertainment courtyard, sauna, balcony with sweeping views across the bay, large windows that flood light into every room: this home offers the very best in easy coastal living and entertaining.
Relax on your balcony and enjoy summer sunset views across the bay. What's more, you can enjoy the same views in winter from the formal lounge room, while cosying up to your gas log fire.
The home centres around a large, functional kitchen, informal dining area and family room with large bar/kitchenette. The kitchen, with windows overlooking the pool courtyard, has stone benchtops, large appliance cupboard, over-bench display units and walk-in pantry.
The privately located master suite boasts stunning views, his/hers WIRs and a large ensuite. Three additional double bedrooms, all with BIRs and two with views over the pool, are serviced by two family bathrooms, a powder room and additional toilet. A large laundry with great storage completes this wing.
No effort has been spared to landscape the property for gracious living. Tall perimeter hedges ensure complete privacy; the front garden is perfumed with lavender hedges and awash with stunning colour. A feature of the entrance is the bluestone retaining wall, hand-cut by a master Italian stonemason.
Above all, this home exudes charm and quality. It is, quite simply, a home where life can be enjoyed to the full.
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, powder room
- Solid polished timber floors through kitchen and informal living areas
- Central zoned gas heating and refrigerated cooling, gas log fire in lounge, split system R/C air conditioner and ceiling fan in master bedroom
- Feature ceiling roses and cornices, built-in cabinetry
- Large double-casement, paned windows
- Enclosed solar-heated pool/spa/entertainment courtyard with clear polycarbonate roofing and retractable shades
- Large bar/kitchenette
- Remote DLUG, separate under-house lock-up workshop/storage
- Off-street parking for boat/caravan
- Several water tanks, solar electricity panels, ducted vacuum
- Manganese oxide tiled roof, colour-fast for up to a century