Situated on a large elevated allotment (1670m2) in the prestigious Ranelagh Estate with direct access to private parkland at the rear, this spacious 1930's beachside home is sparkling fresh and flooded with natural light nestled in a secluded sanctuary of greenery & wild life. This two storey vintage beauty enjoys exceptional bay views from the top level bedrooms and deck, overlooking picturesque grounds encompassing remnants of a lawn tennis court & panoramic vistas beyond. Numerous French doors & casement windows open to a north facing, stone paved entertaining terrace. A circular driveway encasing a majestic gum, offers opportunities for all types of vehicular access inc. caravan & boat as well as plentiful parking.
On the top level, are three generous bedrooms with built in robes, and an updated central bathroom with separate toilet. Downstairs is the dining room with a stunning garden aspect, lounge room with natural stone feature wall & decorative OFP, an appealingly refurbished vintage kitchen with dishwasher & ample storage and a laundry featuring an integrated ironing board. Zoned to the rear is a further living space/theatre room/home office or bedroom, storage scullery and another bathroom and toilet. Ducted gas heating downstairs and Nobo electric wall heating upstairs, coupled with an architectural design enabling cross ventilation to capitalize on sea breezes, ensures year round comfort. Parquetry & hardwood floors further add to its warmth and appeal.
If you are looking for a comfortable character home with nostalgic charm and soul, coupled with quirky features of a bygone era, in a coveted location ideally situated midway walking distance to The Village and Canadian Bay Beach, then this one is for you. By the way, this coastal beauty complements any interior decor style - provincial, mid century, modern or boho!
NBN connected. Sorry, no pets allowed. Garden & private parkland maintenance included.
- Quintessential coastal character & charm
- Exclusive Ranelagh Estate location
- Exceptional bay views & panoramic vistas
- Sustainable Art Deco (1930's) Modernist architecture
- Spacious, fully fenced double block allotment
- Gardener included
- Walking distance to The Village, Beach, Public Transport & Social Clubs
- Direct gated access to private parkland
- Substantial internal storage, generous room sizes, high ceilings
- New S/S gas stove & electric oven (to be installed prior to tenancy)
- Natural stone features (inc alfresco terraces & walls)
- Secluded landscaped sanctuary of wild life
- Built in ironing board
- Ample space for cars, boat, caravan, trailer
- NBN connected